Optimisation of HR costs
Employees are the strongest capital of the company. Development of business and building competitive advantage of the enterprise depend on them. At the same time, hiring people is related to incurring appropriate, often high, costs of social insurance (ZUS).
Optimisation of social insurance contributions is a complex and time-consuming task. Complexity of the legal regulations in force and legislative ambiguities require commitment of the highest class of specialists from various areas. Ayming Polska has at its disposal expert knowledge on social insurance and work environment, in particular solutions that allow to:
- Optimisation of the accident contribution,
- Optimisation of labour costs,
- Optimisation of the PFRON contribution.
Ayming Polska offers professional advising in the scope of ZUS cost optimisation. With the unique know-how and knowledge of the current judicature in the scope of labour law and social insurance law, Ayming Polska allows to obtain major savings and initiate preventive actions focused on obtaining the most beneficial financial effects in the following years.
Cooperating with Ayming Polska, you take advantage of professional strategic and operative consulting focused around 3 values:
- Safety: risk prevention and management. The accident contribution. Labour costs. Case-based simulation and control over accident factors and hazard conditions, resulting in systematic reduction of the accident contribution in the future years. PFRON. Analysis of contracts with suppliers in order to achieve advantageous contractual provisions. Verification of the incurred costs and obtaining overpayments for the past periods, if any.
- Benefits: generating profits. The accident contribution. Labour costs. Obtaining overpayments by way of comprehensive and unique analysis of the accident contribution in three areas. Settlements: the analysis of the algorithm of the accident contribution in terms of correctness of settlements and obtaining savings for the years covered with the analysis. Law: additional savings related to the application of unique legal solutions based on the database of individual interpretations of the body. Prevention: simulation and control over accident factors and hazard conditions, resulting in systematic reduction of the accident contribution in the future years. PFRON. Obtaining the maximum allowances and benefits. Active supervision over the process of implementation of solutions, until the time of obtaining savings.
- Forecasting: knowledge for the future. The accident contribution. Labour costs. Analysis of contributions in terms of risks, if any. Developing customised strategy and support in the scope of minimisation of consequences of underpayments, if any. Verifying correctness of the documentation and its compliance with the currently effective regulations of the law in the scope of social insurance. PFRON. Continuous monitoring of legislative work related to PFRON.