Full Stack IT Developer
Ayming is an international consulting group present in 13 countries. We are a leading business performance improvement consultancy in the areas of human resources, innovation and tax. We believe in supporting sustainable innovation and commitment. We support our clients through 3 solutions: consulting, managed services and digital.
You work with business stakeholders, a team of 3 developers (team lead + senior developers), and a product manager in the UK on scoping and estimating requirements.
- Work on implementing new capabilities to the existing software for the UK and US markets as well as support launching new markets.
- Support the software and work on bug fixes during UK working hours.
Your talents and career aspirations
- Experienced in development and coding
- A star in coding with Ruby on Rails and React
- Fluent in English (spoken & written)
- Able to manage your time and prioritize
- Analytical and logical
You need to be:
- A team player
How about becoming an Aymer?
Stimulating work environment
- Sprints that will stimulate and improve your coding skills
- A long term project with results you can measure
- Team work with colleagues based in different countries
Well being at work and career plans
- A personal development program with our Ayming Academy and Ayming Digital Academy
- An evolutive career path supported by our HR program « My Professional Journey »
- Our « New Way of Working » policy: flexible and creative working facilities, 108 remote working days/year if you choose to work from France
- Great moments during internal events all year long
Remuneration package and benefits
- Package depending including yearly bonus, depending on your profile
- Executive status with 216 working days/year
- Parentality support
I apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Privacy Notice
Korzystanie z tej strony bez zmiany ustawień przeglądarki, oznacza zgodę na wykorzystywanie plików cookies używanych przez stronę. Zapoznaj się z naszą Polityką prywatności.