A report “To be on the safe side… savings. Accident rate management and company finance”, prepared together with the Business Centre Club, shows that accidents have a real impact on a company’s budget, and conscious management of this area is in the interest of every company.
Taking care of the comfort and safety of employees is one of the key responsibilities of an employer and the basis of an effective HR policy. It is worth noting that this does not only translate into the reputation of the organisation, but also into its financial performance. Minimising the risk of accidents at work through appropriate accident rate management is the foundation of effective prevention, which has an impact on generating savings for the company.
Accident rate in companies in Poland
injured in accidents at work in 2020 in total (according to ZUS IWA information for 2020)
this is the share in accident contribution savings due to reduced accident rate
this is the average cost of a severe accident at work for the employer
In the report you will find answers to the following questions:
- What are the main challenges of accident rate management in a company?
- How to carry out preventive actions effectively?
- Which industries have the highest number of accidents at work?
- What could be the financial cost of an accident at work?
- How does the accident rate affect the accident contribution rate?