We want our new employees to be aware of our approach, but most of all, we want them to experience it right in the first few days of their employment. We offer the same opportunities to everybody, from the moment of induction to adjustment of their individual career paths.
We respect individuality of our employees. We create a positive and dynamic work environment which supports everyone in facing challenges and in their individual growth. We help one another by sharing knowledge and ideas and by combining our complementary skills to achieve the best results possible.
Inclusive organisation culture
Our organisation culture is diverse and inclusive. Every day we apply practices and actions that are aimed at levelling the playing field for everyone to grow in their workplace and at realistically supporting our employees.
- When moms return from their maternal leave, we pay special attention to the process of transition: we discuss their return to work with them, we implement schemes that support their comeback. If needed, we offer flexible forms of employment. Our goal is to provide long-term support.
- Fathers have flexibility with regards to paternal leave.
- We support our employees in their return to work after longer illnesses. Depending on individual situations, we offer flexible hours of work to help our employees return to work.
- Our employees who are about to reach their retirement are provided support – we organise informative meetings for them and allow them to work part-time.
- Moreover, we support charity events: Imagine for Margaux, Run Against Cancer, la Parisienne, Brussels Run.