In order to get the subsidy, it is necessary to know the criteria of numerous competitions and to prepare appropriate documents. Submitting an application is only the first stage of the process of receiving a subsidy.
Obtaining a subsidy is a long process which includes project identification, analysis of supporting financial instruments, preparing complete documentation and submitting an application to an appropriate institution. The final stage is the settlement of the funds received. By taking different sources of financing and all the formal and legal aspects of project implementation into account, Ayming individually matches appropriate aid schemes with the customers’ strategy. Ayming’s service covers the whole process related to granting subsidies, from selection of financing to project settlement and trainings.
We specialise in procuring support for R&D projects, investment projects (including environmental projects) and for the creation of R&D centres.
We help our customers obtain support from various sources:
- EU subsidies: Smart Growth Operational Programme, Infrastructure and Environment Operational Programme, Regional Operational Programmes in each of the 16 voivodeships,
- Horizon 2020 targeted at highly innovative small and medium-sized enterprises
- domestic funds e.g. from the Environment Protection and Water Management Fund.
What do we offer?
- consulting on company development strategy, taking available public financing into account
- evaluation of chances to obtain subsidies based on our knowledge and external consultations as well defining the areas that require improvement or development
- support at every stage of the process, from selecting a competition, professional document preparation, to implementation and substantive support at the stage of project settlement
- application development by top-rank experts, including scientists and engineers as well as specialists with many years of experience in obtaining public financing
- assistance in establishing cooperation with scientific environment and creating project consortia
- active support at the stage of project evaluation
How are we different?
- individual matching of the aid scheme with company needs and strategies
- going with the customers through the whole process of getting subsidies and ensuring correctness of fund settlement
- team of experts with over a dozen years of experience in raising public funds, engineers and legal experts
- vast experience in supporting enterprises in identifying R&D activities, which allows our customers to use innovative tax solutions (e.g. R&D tax relief, IP Box)
- assistance in obtaining the status of an R&D Centre
- expert approach, taking sectoral specificity into account