According to Polish law, if a company employs at least 25 people under a contract of employment, 6% of all of the employees must be people with disabilities.
Employers that do not meet this criterion have the obligation to pay monthly contributions to the State Fund for Rehabilitation of the Disabled (PFRON)
We support companies in reducing the amounts paid to the State Fund for Rehabilitation of the Disabled (PFRON). Our experts assist in analysing the possibilities of using discounts for cooperation with Sheltered Workshops and reduction of contributions due employment of persons with disabilities.
An enterprise can decrease its liabilities by 50% at the maximum on the amount payable to PFRON by applying discounts granted by suppliers. Contributions to PFRON are no longer required once employment of people with disabilities reaches the appropriate level.
What do we offer?
- identifying the needs and employment opportunities of people with disabilities
- assistance in recruiting employees with disabilities
- help in verifying people with disabilities already employed in the company
- verification of correctness of settlements with PFRON covering the amount of due and actually used allowances from suppliers in previous periods
- verification of the possibility of obtaining discounts from existing suppliers
- analysis of the possibility of obtaining discounts when changing suppliers in the desired purchase sectors
- support in the implementation of solutions generating tax rebates for PFRON
How are we different?
- a thoroughly developed and individual strategy for implementing savings with minimal customer involvement
- maximizing the amount of savings obtained
- individualised plan to implement savings, in which Ayming takes over the responsibilities of the implementation coordinator
- practical knowledge of the market of Sheltered Workshops
- constant monitoring of client’s cooperation with Sheltered Workshops and the amount of settlements with PFRON